PRICE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 01, 2020
- Prices published in this catalogue are subject to change without notice, for the most current prices, log on to our website at expressionsproducts.com
- Prices are manufacturer’s suggested retail price, distributors may sell for less.
- Taxes will be added to invoice where applicable.
- Submit orders in writing; verbal orders are not accepted.
- Order Acknowledgement is sent by fax or email within 24 hours of receipt
- Discrepancies are to be corrected and either faxed back (416-231-5244) or emailed to (email@example.com).
- We reserve the right to over or under ship by 5% of the ordered quantity.
- Minimum invoice amount is $50 net
- Cancelled orders will be invoiced for work completed up to cancellation.
- Preferred outbound carrier is UPS, shipped prepaid with freight charges added to the invoice. For collect, 3rd party, and alternate carriers please provide account number and full contact info.
- FOB (Toronto). Orders shipped prepaid.
- We reserve the right to choose and invoice accordingly 1-2 day air service over ground service to meet in hands requirement.
- Business days starting on the day after art sample approval and purchase order has been received.
- Consult customer service for rush orders (note a fee may apply for expedited orders)
- New customers – orders must be prepaid in full upon sample approval.
- All customers, over $2,500 – require a 50% deposit upon sample approval, balance due according to account status.
- Visa or Master Card are accepted
- NSF payments subject to $35 bank fee added to new balance.
- Inspect goods upon receipt; claims dating more than 30 days from the date of receipt will not be considered.
- Claims for goods damaged/missing in transit are to be made against carrier.
- Distributor is liable for merchandise produced according to approved artwork.
- A written authorization is required prior to the return of merchandise.
- We assume distributor has permission from owner to reproduce trademarked, copyrighted, registered or licensed property; claims/fees due for authorized/unauthorized use are distributor’s responsibility exclusively.
- Expressions warrants its products for uses as designed and represented in our catalog. Any alternate uses of our finished products such as, but not limited to, ‘embedment / mounting / special packaging’ will not be warranted if we are not informed of this specific use “prior to production”.
RANDOM SAMPLES/PREPRODUCTION SAMPLES
- Random samples are provided free of charge and are sent by regular mail
- Preproduction samples invoiced at list rate; credit for sample fees (less transportation) issued upon approval if the minimum free sample quantity is met. (See expressionsproducts.com for the latest version of the proceeding terms and conditions).